Ajax vs Benfica prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Ajax were held to a 1-1 draw by Bayern Munich in the second round having secured a 3-0 win over Athens in the opening game of the competition.
- They are leading on the group E table with four points having scored four goals and conceded one in the two games.
- The hosts have performed well in their home games having won in all the last five home games.
- Benfica bounced back from a 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich to beat AEK Athens 3-2 away from home.
- They are third on the table with three points having scored three goals and conceded four on the run.
- The visitors are unbeaten in their last five away games recording four wins and one draw in their last five away games.
The two teams have met once in their history which was in the year 2014 where Ajax secured a 1-0 win away from home.
Ajax vs Benfica: Prediction Verdict
The home team are the better of the two in terms of form and will head into this tie as favorite.
Benfica Talisman Jonas is back to full fitness but injuries concern to their two main defenders may cost them
Both Team To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Home Win