Roma vs CSKA Moscow prediction, betting tips & preview
- Roma suffered a 3-0 loss to Real Madrid in the opening game of the UEFA league but they were able to make amendments having recorded a throbbing 5-0 win over Plzen.
- They are third on the table with three points having scored five goals and conceded three on the run.
- The Italian have proved to be hard to beat at home having won three games and drawn two games in their last five home games.
- Following a 2-2 draw with Plzen in the first round, the Russian were able to secure a 1-0 win over Real Madrid.
- They are at the top of the table with four points having scored three goals and conceded two.
- CSKA Moscow have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five away games.
Roma vs CSKA Moscow prediction: Head to Head
- The two teams have met twice; Roma won in one game as they drew in the other game. The two meetings have produced more than two goals in each game.
The hosts fell to minnows Spal on Saturday and this may encourage the visitors who shocked Madrid in the last round of this competition .
Roma have the quality needed to bounce back but will need to be at their best.
- Home win
- Under 3.5 Goals
- Over 8.5 Corners
OUR PREDICTION: Home Win