Colchester vs Sutton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- COLCHESTER drew at Rochdale last time out to extend their unbeaten record to three matches.
- The hosts have one win, three draws, and one defeat in the opening five matches.
- They are yet to win at home having played twice with one draw and a defeat.
- SUTTON are the only side in league two yet to pick a win after four attempts having drawn two and lost two.
- The visitors will be desperate for a win as they try to get out of the bottom two.
This will be the first meeting between these two.
Colchester vs Sutton Prediction: Standing
Colchester vs Sutton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Colchester vs Sutton Prediction: Current Form
Sutton were promoted this season and are enduring a difficult start to the league.
Colchester have been decent in their last three matches and are in a good position to extend that good run.