Oldham vs Barrow Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- OLDHAM left it late to win at Sutton to pick their first win of the season over the weekend. The hosts had lost their previous four matches before the weekend and will hope the Saturday win will spark their season.
- They head into this match in a three-match unbeaten run including advancing to the next stage of the EFL Cup.
- BARROW have failed to win any of their last five matches in all comps and the last three league matches.
- They have claimed one win of the five played in the league with two draws and two defeats.
- The only win came in the last away match and will hope of recording another this weekend.
Oldham vs Barrow Prediction: Standing
Oldham vs Barrow Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Oldham vs Barrow Prediction: Current Form
Oldham have gathered some momentum lately and will hope for a postive result over the weekend.
Barrow have hit rock bottom and will have a chance to turn a corner over the weekend