Cremonese vs Spezia Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 34
Date: 06 May 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 21:45 EAT
Venue: Stadio Giovanni Zini (Cremona).
- Cremonese face a crucial home match against fellow relegation contenders Spezia in their bid to avoid the drop from Serie A.
- Despite a daunting six-point gap to safety, Cremonese have won three of their last ten league matches and will be hoping to reduce that deficit against a Spezia side who have only managed one win in their last 15 Serie A games.
- Cremonese’s home form will be key to their survival hopes, and they hold an interesting unbeaten record against Spezia in head-to-head matches (W3, D2).
- Veteran forward Daniel Ciofani will be one to watch for Cremonese, having scored five goals in his last five matches after half-time.
- Meanwhile, Daniele Verde could be the man to inspire Spezia, having scored three goals in their last six away league matches, all before the hour mark.
- Spezia have struggled on the road, failing to win in their last seven away matches in Serie A, and have a tendency to throw away leads, as seen in the reverse fixture against Cremonese where they surrendered a 2-1 advantage to draw 2-2.
Last Five Meetings
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites