Crewe vs Tranmere Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Having recorded a bright 2-0 win over Grimsby, Crew suffered a back to back loss to Northampton and Mansfield both home and away.
- The home side is at the bottom half of the table with 19 points having won five games, drawn four and lost eight.
- They have produced mixed results in their last five home games as they won two, drew one and lost two.
- Tranmere registered a 2-0 win over Exeter to build on their 5-1 win over Crawley in the previous game.
- The away team is fourth on the table with 30 points having won eight games, drawn six and lost three.
- They have performed fairly well in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one
Crewe vs Tranmere: Head to head
The two teams last met in September this year where Crewe secured a 4-3 win away from home in the EFL Trophy.
They haven’t had a draw in their last four meetings as the home side won twice and they away team won twice also.
Crew have won three games and drawn two in their last five home meetings with Tranmere.
Crewe vs Tranmere: Standing
Crewe vs Tranmere: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Crewe vs Tranmere: Current Form