Queen Of The South vs Inverness Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Queens did well to hold Ayr on a 1-1 draw as they scored in the stoppage time to end their two consecutive defeats in the league.
- The home side is at position six on the table with 17 points having won four games, drawn five and lost four.
- They were on four unbeaten home games run having won two games and drew two only to Morton.
- Inverness did well to secure a 1-0 win over Patrick Thistle to end their seven consecutive games draws in the league.
- The away team is fourth on the table with 21 points having won four games and drawn nine.
- They have impressed in their last five away games as they won two and drew in three games.
Queen Of The South vs Inverness: Head to head
The two teams last met in September this year where the game ended on a goalless draw.
Queen of the South have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Inverness.
Queen Of The South vs Inverness: Standing
Queen Of The South vs Inverness: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Queen Of The South vs Inverness: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “60” not found /]