Shrewsbury vs Rochdale Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Shrewsbury bounced back from a 3-0 loss to Oxford United away from home to beat AFC Wimbledon 2-1.
- The hosts are at position 18th on the table with 18 points having won four games, drawn six and lost seven on the run.
- They have performed well in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Rochdale failed to build on their 1-0 win over Charlton as they were held on a goalless draw by Luton at home.
- The away team is at position 16th on the table with twenty points having won five games, drawn five and lost seven on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Shrewsbury vs Rochdale: head to head
The two sides last met in March this year where Rochdale secured a 3-1 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Shrewsbury won three times and Rochdale won twice.
Shrewsbury have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Rochdale.
Shrewsbury vs Rochdale: Standing
Shrewsbury vs Rochdale: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Shrewsbury vs Rochdale: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “58” not found /]