De Graafschap Vs NAC Breda Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Graafschap failed to build on their bright 5-1 win over Sittard as they suffered a stunning 2-0 loss to Excelsior away from home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 81K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at the bottom of the table with fifteen points; they have won four games, drawn three and lost twelve on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Breda haven’t secured a win in the two games of this year they have played; they lost 2-0 to Willem II and were held on a 1-1 draw by Den Haag.
- The away team is one point above the hosts; they have won four games, drawn four and lost eleven.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away games as they drew twice and lost three times.
De Graafschap vs Nac Breda: Head to head
- The two teams last met in August last year where Breda secured a 3-0 win at home.
- They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two games.
- Graafschap have won two games and lost three in their last five home meetings with Breda.
De Graafschap Vs NAC Breda Prediction: Standing
De Graafschap Vs NAC Breda Prediction: Home/Away Matches
De Graafschap Vs NAC Breda Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites