Preston Vs Derby Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Preston had a poor start of the year having lost two of their first games. However, they showed competence having secured a back to back win over QPR and Stoke in their last two games.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 81K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team is at the bottom half of the table with thirty six points; they have won nine games, drawn nine and lost eleven.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Derby bounced back from a 2-0 loss to Leeds away from home as they registered a throbbing 2-1 win over Reading at home.
- The visitors are enjoying the top flight position with forty six points; they have won thirteen games, drawn seven and lost eight.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three on the run.
Preston vs Derby: Head to head
- Derby have dominated in their meetings with Preston as they won four games in their last five meetings.
- The Frank Lampard side secured a 2-0 win at home in their most recent meeting with Preston.
- Preston have drawn once and lost four games in their last five home meetings with Derby.
Preston Vs Derby Prediction: Standing
Preston Vs Derby Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Preston Vs Derby Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites