Dijon vs Guingamp Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Dijon have failed to win any of their last nine matches including their disappointing exit from the domestic cup at the hands of low-ranked Saint-Prtve.
- The hosts are in dire form and have picked two points from their last nine League matches.
- They come into this match a point above the bottom four with three wins so far this season.
- Dijon have performed better at home with nine of the 13 points coming at home.
- Guingamp arrested a five-match winless run with a 2-0 win over minnows Auray in the cup tie.
- The visitors are winless in their last five league matches and have claimed three wins from their last nine matches.
- Guingamp are near the playoff places than their relegation zone and will fancy their chances here.
- They travel to this match with a decent away record of three wins and a draw across six outings.
- The last meeting produced a 3-3 thriller.
- In the last five meetings, both sides have won two matches.
- Dijon have claimed six wins across ten meetings at home.
- Guingamp have managed two away wins in their last ten outings of this meeting.
How To Win Mega Jackpot Bonuses
Dijon vs Guingamp Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Dijon have struggled lately but have always turned up in most of their home matches.
They will look to turn things around in this home fixture.
Guingamp have had decent away outings thus far and should fancy getting something from this tie.