Dijon Vs St. Etienne Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Dijon suffered a 2-0 loss to Nimes to make up to three consecutive game losses in the league.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 12K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team is sitting at the relegation zone with twenty points; they have won five games, drawn five and lost fourteen on the run.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one in the process.
- St Etienne have been underperforming in their recent games. They failed to build on their 2-1 win over Strasbourg as they suffered a 1-0 loss to Paris SG at home.
- The away team is at position five on the table with forty points; they have won eleven games, drawn seven and lost seven.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Dijon vs St Etienne: Head to head
The two teams last met in January in the Coupe de France where Dijon secured a 6-3 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as St Etienne won three games and Dijon won one.
Dijon have drawn once and lost four times in their last five home meetings with St Etienne.
Dijon vs St Etienne Prediction: Standing
Dijon vs St Etienne Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Dijon vs St Etienne Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites