DR Congo vs Morocco: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- DR Congo narrowly edged Benin in the group stage to book a place in the final stage of the African World Cup qualifiers.
- The Leopards did not participate in the concluded AFCON underlining their underachieving lately.
- They lost in their recent warm-up match to Bahrain, but that is expected to be behind them.
- Morocco was among the bookies’ favourite to lift the concluded AFCON but failed to get past Egypt in the quarter-finals.
- Vahid Halilhodzic led side managed to win all the six matches in the group stages, conceding just one goal.
- They will be the bookie’s favourite to advance over the two legs but must get over the difficult hurdle in Kinshasa.
- In the last five meetings, Morocco have managed to beat Congo once.
- Considering the lustre performances witnessed in Cameroon from the visitors, This tie could end in spoils.
DR Congo vs Morocco: H2H