Wales vs Austria Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Wales had to settle for a play off place in a group consisting of Belgium and the Czech Republic.
- The Dragons are looking to reach the World Cups finals for the first time since 1958 and their first hurdle will be against Austria in the Cardiff Stadium.
- In the qualifiers, the hosts remained unbeaten at home with two wins and two draws. Infact they have an impressive record at home, with their last defeat coming back in 2018 against Denmark.
- Austria made it to the FIFA World Cup Qualification (WCQ) play-off semi-final via their success in the UEFA Nations League (League B, Group 1) despite finishing 4th in their group.
- They will come into this match as underdogs with three wins from their last six matches.
- They have won just two of their last six away matches coming into this huge tie.
- Austria are looking to qualify since France 1998.
Wales vs Austria Predictions: H2H