Hungary vs Serbia Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Hungary failed to make the cut for Qatar 2022 despite winning their last two qualifiers matches against Poland and Sana Marino.
- The hosts are expected to use this international break in preparation for Euro qualifiers and Uefa Nation League.
- They are expected to have the upper hand due to home advantage and should fancy their chances.
- Serbia Booked a place in the World Cup 2022 at the expense of Portugal, finishing their group unbeaten with six wins and two draws.
- The visitors come into this match unbeaten in their last seven matches with six wins and one draw.
- Dragan Stojković is expected to use this friendly the gauge new faces and try new tactics.
- They will also consider World Cup seeding so expect them to give their best despite nothing to play for.
Hungary vs Serbia Predictions: H2H