Vietnam vs Oman Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
• Vietnam picked their first win of the qualifiers last time out with a resounding 3-1 win over China.
• They will be keen to reward their home crowd with another positive result when they welcome Oman for the penultimate world cup qualifier.
• The hosts have won three of their last seven home matches, with wins against UAE, Indonesia, and China.
• Oman held Australia to a 2-2 draw last time out, but the results was not good enough to keep them in contention for a place in the next round of qualifiers.
• The visitors are expected to use this match to build-up up the upcoming Asian Cup qualifiers.
• In the FIFA ranking Oman are 79th compared to Vietnam’s 102nd.
• Oman are the better of the two coming into this match, but it will go down to which side wants it most with nothing to play for.
Vietnam vs Oman Predictions: H2H