Australia vs Japan Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Australia will play hosts to Japan in the penultimate third round of Asia’s FIFA World Cup qualifiers match.
- Both sides are guaranteed a place in the next round of the qualifiers, but Australia must win here to enhance their chances of a direct ticket to Qatar.
- The Socceroos have won just one of their last five qualifiers coming into this game.
- However, there are unbeaten in their last eleven home qualifiers matches.
- Japan can book their World Cup ticket with a win in Sydney.
- The Blue Samurai have won their last five matches on the bounce with two defeats in their previous ten games.
- Japan has earned direct qualification into every WC since co-hosting with South Korea in 2002, and this edition appears to be no exception.
- Japan has lost two against Saudi Arabia and South Korea in the last ten away matches. They have won the other eight.
- The previous five H2H has seen Japan win four, with the other ending in Stalemate.
Australia vs Japan Predictions: H2H