Huddersfield vs Bournemouth: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Huddersfield have now failed to win their last three games with two defeats and one draw, and before that, they had gone 18 matches undefeated.
- The Terriers are in the playoff places and within three points of the automatic promotion spots.
- A win here will see them level on point with their weekend opponents to hunt the top two places.
How to Get Predictions for Sportpesa Mega Jackpot for this weekend and win a bonus
- In the 18 matches at John Smith’s Stadium (Huddersfield), The hosts won ten and drew five. They come into this match unbeaten in their last nine home fixtures.
- Bournemouth was left frustrated by a late equalizer from Reading to reduce their chances of automatic promotion further.
- The cherries have unnecessarily dropped points recently at home against winnable opponents (Reading and Petersborough) but will have a great chance to widen the gap on Saturday.
- The visitors are the second-ranked side on their travels this season, with nine wins across 17 outings with four draws and four defeats.
- Bournemouth tends to perform better when facing more formidable opponents than low-ranked sides.
IT WILL BE UPDATED BY THURSDAY
Huddersfield vs Bournemouth: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites