Huddersfield vs Bournemouth: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Huddersfield have now failed to win their last three games with two defeats and one draw, and before that, they had gone 18 matches undefeated.
- The Terriers are in the playoff places and within three points of the automatic promotion spots.
- A win here will see them level on point with their weekend opponents to hunt the top two places.
- In the 18 matches at John Smith’s Stadium (Huddersfield), The hosts won ten and drew five. They come into this match unbeaten in their last nine home fixtures.
- Bournemouth was left frustrated by a late equalizer from Reading to reduce their chances of automatic promotion further.
- The cherries have unnecessarily dropped points recently at home against winnable opponents (Reading and Petersborough) but will have a great chance to widen the gap on Saturday.
- The visitors are the second-ranked side on their travels this season, with nine wins across 17 outings with four draws and four defeats.
- Bournemouth tends to perform better when facing more formidable opponents than low-ranked sides.
IT WILL BE UPDATED BY THURSDAY
Huddersfield vs Bournemouth: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites