Lebanon vs Syria Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Lebanon dented their World Cup qualification hopes with a draw in the hands of Iraq.
- However, they have a realistic chance of making it to the fourth round with a win in the last two matches and hope for UAE to drop points.
- The hosts have one win from their last five World Cup qualifiers.
- They are yet to pick a victory at home but will have a chance of recording one against the bottom side.
- Syria comes in this match has the only two sides yet to pick a victory in this qualifier after eight matches.
- They have only drawn two matches against Iraq and the United Arab Emirates.
- Lebanon have won the last two meetings of this fixtures.
Lebanon vs Syria Predictions: H2H