Everton vs Brentford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 27
Date: 11 March 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:00 EAT
Venue: Goodison Park (Liverpool).
- Nottingham Forest held Everton to a 2-2 draw in their latest Premier League fixture, resulting in Everton remaining winless for three games.
- They currently sit in 18th place, tied with Leeds United who are narrowly outside of the relegation zone with 12 games left to play.
- On the other hand, Brentford secured a 3-2 victory over their West London rivals, Fulham, on Monday evening, extending their unbeaten run in the Premier League to 12 games.
- They are four points behind Liverpool, who occupy the fifth spot in the table and a potential spot in the Europa League.
- Everton has won two, drawn one, and lost three of their last six league games, while Brentford has won three and drawn three in their previous six.
- At home this season, Everton has won four, drawn two, and lost seven of their 13 Premier League fixtures, with two of these coming since Sean Dyche took over.
- Meanwhile, Brentford has earned 12 points from 33 available (W2 D6 L3) in their league matches away from home this season, with a five-match unbeaten streak (W2 D3 L0) on the road since their defeat against Aston Villa in October 2022.
- The teams previously met in August 2022, playing out a 1-1 draw at Gtech Community Stadium.
- Brentford has been unbeaten in their last three Premier League matches against Everton (W2 D1 L0), and Everton is seeking their first league victory over Brentford since November 2021.
Last Five Meetings
How to play Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Pro
Everton vs Brentford Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 213,531 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination