QPR vs Watford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 36
Date: 11 March 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:00 EAT
Venue: Loftus Road (London).
- Rotherham United defeated QPR 3-1 in their latest Championship game, extending QPR’s winless streak to 12 and losing their last five league games.
- The hosts brought in Gareth Ainsworth on as the new manager and has already seen he has a difficult task ahead of him.
- Ainsworth had expressed his desire to bring back the vibrant atmosphere to Loftus Road, and although he succeeded in doing so in the away end, his team suffered their ninth consecutive home league game without a victory in their previous match against Blackburn (D2, L7).
- This is a concerning trend for QPR, as they have only experienced a longer run of 10 consecutive home league games without a win once before in their 137-year history, which was in 1969. This is a disheartening statistic that highlights the extent of their decline.
- Watford’s newly appointed manager, Chris Wilder, will begin his tenure with an away game against QPR on Saturday.
- The visitors sacked Slaven Bilic, who had his side in 10th place in the Championship table.
- In their previous league game, Watford drew 0-0 against Preston North End at Vicarage Road.
- QPR has drawn one and lost five of their last six league games, while Watford has won one, drawn four, and lost one in their previous six.
- QPR has won five, drawn four, and lost eight of their 17 Championship fixtures at home this season.
- They are looking to end their nine-match winless streak at home (W0 D2 L7), which dates back to November 2022 against West Bromwich Albion.
- Watford has earned 22 points out of a possible 54 (W5 D7 L6) from their 18 away league games this season.
- They are looking to end a four-match winless streak on the road (W0 D2 L2), with their last away victory coming against Norwich City on January 2.
- QPR won 3-2 against Watford in their last Championship encounter at Vicarage Road in August.
Last Five Meetings
How to play Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Pro
QPR vs Watford Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 213,531 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination