FC Lugano Vs FC Thun Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- The Switzerland Super League will be back in action as Lugano welcome Thun.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Lugano failed to secure a win in their last six league games as they lost three and drew three in the process.
- The home team is at position eight on the table with nineteen points; they have won four games, drawn seven and lost seven on the run.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Thun bounced back from a heavy 3-2 loss to Young Boys to record a 1-0 win over Grasshoppers at home.
- The visiting team is third on the table with twenty eight points; they have won eight games, drawn four and lost six.
- They haven’t been considered as promising visitors in their last five away games as they won two games and lost three.
Lugano vs FC Thun: Head to head
The two teams last met in September where Lugano secured a 2-1 win at home.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as Lugano won two games.
Lugano have won three games and drawn two in their last five home meetings with Thun.
FC Lugano Vs FC Thun Prediction: Standing
FC Lugano Vs FC Thun Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
FC Lugano Vs FC Thun Prediction: Current Form