St. Gallen Vs FC Zurich Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- St. Gallen ended the year with a 2-1 loss to Luzern away from home but have showed much competence in the five club friendly games they have as they won three and drew two.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team is at position six on the table with twenty three points; they have won seven games, drawn two and lost nine.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won three games but lost two on the run.
- Zurich were held on a goalless draw by Lugano at home following a 2-0 loss to Basel in the previous game.
- The visitors are at position four on the table with twenty five points; they have won six games, drawn seven and lost five.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
St. Gallen vs FC Zurich: Head to head
St. Gallen secured a 3-2 win over Zurich at home in their most recent meeting last year.
The two teams have drawn once in their last five meetings as Zurich won three games and St. Gallen won one.
St. Gallen have won two games and lost three in their last five home meetings with Zurich.
St. Gallen Vs FC Zurich Prediction: Standing
St. Gallen Vs FC Zurich Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
St. Gallen Vs FC Zurich Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites