Rennes Vs Lille Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Rennes bounced back from a heavy 4-1 loss to PSG as they registered a 1-0 win over Amiens at home.
- They home team secured a 2-0 win over Saint-Pryve to book a position in the round of sixteen of the Coupe de France.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Rennes failed to impress in the 2017/2018 competition as they were knocked out by PSG in the second round.
- The hosts are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won four games and held on a draw in one game.
- Lille will be looking to build on their six consecutive winning streaks as they travel to Roazhon Park.
- Having beaten Sete 1-0 away from home, the home team was confident to qualify for the quarter final of the competition.
- The visitors were knocked out of the 2017/2018 Coupe del France by Strasbourg in the third round.
- They have won in all their last five away games maintaining a clean sheet in two games.
Rennes vs Lille: Head to head
The two teams last met in August where Lille secured a 3-1 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Lille won two games and Rennes won three.
Rennes have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Lille.
Rennes Vs Lille Prediction: Standing
Rennes Vs Lille Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches