Talleres Vs Sao Paulo Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- The Second round of Copa Libertadores qualification will be Played in Argentina as Talleres take on Brazil’s Sao Paulo.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The Hosts are making a comeback after a 17 years out and will be counting on the home advantage to play a big role.
- In the domestic front, the home side are 12th on the log after 17 rounds of play with 6 wins and four draws.
- Talleres have haven’t been at there best at home soil collecting three wins from the 8 matches they have played at thus far.
- Sao Paulo are also making a comeback in the competition for the first time since 2016 and have won the Libertadores on 3 Times.
- In the domestic league their finished 5th last season and the league is yet to kick off but their have been involved in cup competition which they have failed to stamp any authority.
Head To Head
The sides met twice in the 2001 Copa Mercosur, with both games ending 0-0.
Talleres Vs Sao Paulo Prediction: Standing
Talleres Vs Sao Paulo Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches