Real Betis Vs Valencia Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Betis secured a 1-0 win over Athletico Madrid in their most recent game.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Having beaten Espanyol 3-1 in the quarter final, the home team booked a place in the semifinals of the Copa del Rey.
- The hosts failed to impress in the 2017/2018 Copa del Rey as they were knocked out by Cadiz in the fourth round of the competition.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Valencia did well to hold Barcelona on a 2-2 draw away from home ahead of their meeting with Betis.
- The away team showed much competence in the 2017/2018 Copa del Rey as they reached to the semifinals but lost to Barcelona.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Betis vs Valencia: Head to head
The two teams last met in September in the league game where they had a goalless draw.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Valencia won two games and Betis won one.
Real Betis Vs Valencia Prediction: Standing
Real Betis Vs Valencia Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
Predictions From Other Sites