Real Betis Vs Valencia Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Betis secured a 1-0 win over Athletico Madrid in their most recent game.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Having beaten Espanyol 3-1 in the quarter final, the home team booked a place in the semifinals of the Copa del Rey.
- The hosts failed to impress in the 2017/2018 Copa del Rey as they were knocked out by Cadiz in the fourth round of the competition.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Valencia did well to hold Barcelona on a 2-2 draw away from home ahead of their meeting with Betis.
- The away team showed much competence in the 2017/2018 Copa del Rey as they reached to the semifinals but lost to Barcelona.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Betis vs Valencia: Head to head
The two teams last met in September in the league game where they had a goalless draw.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Valencia won two games and Betis won one.
Betis have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Valencia.
Real Betis Vs Valencia Prediction: Standing
Real Betis Vs Valencia Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
NEXT: Sigma Olomouc Vs Baumit Jablonec
Our final predictions is always given after considering the individual verdicts above. WIN A BONUS TODAY!. REGISTER HERE FOR FREE to receive our combination