Feyenoord vs PSV Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Feyenoord have won each of the last five matches on the trot and are unbeaten in their last eight matches in all comps.
- The hosts are in Europa places and can compete for the champions league spot with a win here.
- However, their have an important match on Thursday against Marseille and this could play a big role in the Sunday match.
- In their last ten home matches, The hosts have only lost once winnings in six of their last ten matches.
- PSV Eindhoven have still a mathematical chance of winning the Eredivisie by winning all the three remaining matches and hopes Ajax drops points.
- They come into this match with seven wins across ten matches and just one defeat that came against Leicester in the Europa Conference league.
- On the road, they are unbeaten in the last 12 matches and have won nine of those.
- Feyenoord have dominated this fixture with five wins in their last seven meetings. The last time PSV won was back in 2018.
Feyenoord vs PSV Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches