Villarreal vs Sevilla Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Villarreal surrendered a 2-0 lead at halftime to lose against Liverpool 3-2 in an entertaining 2nd leg of the Champions League.
- Unai Emery has been left with the tough task of trooping his side after the turn of events on Tuesday. The Yellow Submarine are four points within Real Sociedad for Europa and just one above Athletic Bilbao.
- The defeat to Liverpool was their first at home in their last 14 home matches.
- Sevilla were held to a 1-1 draw in the hands of low-ranked Cadiz last time out.
- The visitors have managed just two wins in their last eight matches and will hope of posting a positive result.
- Sevilla are within two points of Barcelona for the second place and have a six-point cushion for the champions league spots.
- In their last ten away matches, Sevilla have won just once with five draws and four defeats.
- Unai side are expected to be in a devastating mood after Tuesday’s result but must fight for European places.
- Sevilla are not in any danger of losing their champions league spot but will want to wrap things earlier.
Villarreal vs Sevilla Prediction: H2H
HOW TO WIN MEGA JACKPOT THIS WEEKEND
Home & Away Matches