Leicester vs Everton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Leicester were condemned to a 3-1 defeat in the hands of Tottenham on Sunday to extend their winless run to five matches.
- The Foxes seem to have put all their focus towards the Europa conference where Rodgers’s side faces Roma in the 2nd leg semifinals on Thursday.
- They also have little to play for on the premier league front.
- Brendan Rodgers’s side are unbeaten in their last ten home matches and have only lost once in their last 15.
- Everton rekindled their survival hopes with a massive win over Chelsea last time out and will be in a buoyant mood ahead of this one.
- The Toffees are two points adrift of safety and have a game in hand and will fancy their chances in this one.
- However, Frank Lampard’s side have lost each of their last eight away matches and have only one premier league win on the road.
- Leicester are expected to play their best team on Thursday so expect a lot of changes has witnessed over the weekend.
- Everton showed some encouraging performance at home on Sunday and Lampard will hope they can transform it to Kings Power on Sunday.
- The Toffees have the upper hand in their recent meetings with Leicester’s recent win coming in 2019.
Leicester vs Everton Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches