Benfica vs Porto Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Benfica beat Maritimo 1-0 last time out to extend their unbeaten record in all comps to five matches.
- The hosts have already secured their Champions League spot next term and cannot finish higher than the 3rd place.
- In their last ten home matches, Benfica have won just four matches drawing three and losing three.
- Despite having nothing to play for, The hosts will look to avoid the rivals being crowned champions in front of their home fans.
- Porto beat Vizela 4-2 to move closer to being crowned the Portuguese champions, the hosts only need one point from the remaining two matches to be crowned champions.
- They come into this having only lost once on the road and that defeat came last time out against Sporting Braga.
- Porto have not lost to Benfica in their last eight meetings winning six of those and drawing two.
Benfica vs Porto Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches