Brighton vs Manchester Utd Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brighton were at their brilliant best once more, beating Wolves away from home 3-0.
- The Seagulls have won three of their last five league matches, but all have come away from home.
- Graham Potter’s side has performed better on the road than their performance at Amex.
- They have won three at home with seven on their travels.
- Manchester United halted their three-match winless run with an encouraging 3-0 win over high-flying Brentford.
- The Red Devils are mathematically out of the Champions League spot but will be aiming to finish in a respectable position and secure Europa football.
- Ragnick’s side has displayed some encouraging performances in the last three matches and will want to finish strongly as his tenure ends.
- However, Man Utd have lost all their last four away matches and have just picked two wins in their previous ten travels.
- Manchester United have dominated this fixture, winning all their last seven matches coming into this tie.
Brighton vs Manchester Utd: H2H
HOW TO WIN MEGA JACKPOT THIS WEEKEND
Home & Away Matches