Sassuolo vs Udinese Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Sassuolo has lost their last three matches and has claimed just one win across five games.
- The hosts have secured their Serie A status and cannot compete for European places.
- That can suggest their slump lately. Before their four defeats and Sassuolo had gone six unbeaten matches with four wins.
- They have won five matches in their last ten home matches, drawn two, and lost three.
- Udinese were no match for Inter as they succumbed to a 2-1 defeat last time out but have been in decent form, winning five of their last ten matches.
- The visitors are on 43 points, three behind their weekend opponents.
- The visitors have won three away matches in their last ten away games, drawing three and losing four.
- Both sides are already on the beach with little left to play for. Expect a balanced match with a spoil on the card.
Sassuolo vs Udinese Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches