Brentford vs Southampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brentford were humiliated to a 3-0 defeat in the hands of Manchester United on Monday night.
- The Bees enjoyed a fine run of three wins and a draw before that game, beating Chelsea, West Ham, and Watford.
- Thomas Frank’s side have hit the 40-point mark that mathematically marks their safety in the top flight.
- In their last three home matches, the hosts also come into this match unbeaten.
- Southampton have won just one win across ten matches in the premier league, and that win came against Arsenal at home.
- The Saints have looked off the pace in recent weeks and could struggle against Thomas Frank’s side, who have rejuvenated in recent weeks.
- Soton are level on points with Brentford and are not in any danger of the drop.
- They travel to London winless in their last five away matches, with one just away win in the previous ten games.
- Southampton ran a rampage of Brentford in the first leg beating them 4-1, and the hosts will be out to avenge this result.
Brentford vs Southampton Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches