Burnley vs Aston Villa Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Burnley enhanced their chances of safety in the Premier League after coming from behind to beat Watford 2-1 last time out.
- They have now won three on the bounce beating Southampton, Wolves, and Watford.
- After taking over from Sean Dyche, Michael Jackson is doing a brilliant job and comes into this tie unbeaten in four matches.
- All the three wins have come at Turf Moor, and the Clarets will fancy their chances once more.
- Aston Villa arrested a winless run of six matches with a comfortable 2-0 win over Norwich.
- Steve G’s side have struggled in recent weeks but have shown some glimpse in their last two matches and will be looking to build some momentum with this match.
- They come into this match winless in their last three away matches but have picked four wins across ten travels.
- Gerald will target to finish in the top half of the table and fancy getting all the three points.
- Burnley desperately needs maximum points to distance themselves from Everton, who has a game in hand and are just two points behind.
Burnley vs Aston Villa Palace: H2H
Home & Away Matches