Blackburn vs Bournemouth Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Blackburn kept their playoff chase alive with a comfortable 4-1 win over Preston on Monday night. The win also arrested a winless run of four matches.
- They come into this match three points within Sheffield and a defeat here will all but end their playoff hopes.
- In the last ten home matches, Blackburn have won five lost three, and drawn three.
- Bournemouth came from three goals down to draw at Swansea 3-3 in the midweek to maintain a three-point gap for the automatic promotion.
- The Cherries have made it a nervy end to the season with just one win across six matches.
- Bournemouth have to meet in form and closest rivals Nottingham Forest for the automatic place for the remaining three matches.
- In the away matches, the cherries are the second-ranked side in the division. They have won five of their last ten away matches with two draws and three defeats.
- The reverse fixture saw Blackburn win 2-0.
Blackburn vs Bournemouth Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches