Watford vs Burnley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Burnley were condemned to a 5-1 defeat by Manchester City to stretch their losing streak to four matches.
- With five matches to play, The Hornets are on the verge of being relegated here and are in a must-win situation in this match.
- The hosts have lost ten straight home matches in the Premier League coming into this match and have only won twice at Vicarage Road this season.
- Burnley have turned things around after the departure of Sean Dyche and are unbeaten in their last three matches with two wins and a draw under caretaker Mike Jackson.
- The Clarets are out of the bottom three for the first time since October.
- On the road, Burnley have won only once this term but will be encouraged by their 1-1 stalemate with West Ham last time out.
- The first leg ended in a barren draw with three of their last five meetings ending in the same scoreline.
Watford vs Burnley Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches