Wolverhampton vs Brighton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Wolves’ slump continued when they fell to Burnley to record back-to-back defeats in the Premier League.
- The hosts have won once in their last four matches and have dropped out of the European places.
- Wolves were fighting for the top four a few weeks ago but have regressed and are now three points behind West Ham.
- In their last ten home matches, Bruno Lage’s side have won five and their last win came at Molineux against Aston Villa.
- After two impressive outings in London, Brighton have failed to win their last two games losing to Manchester City and surrendering a 2-0 lead to draw with Southampton.
- The Seagulls have already surpassed last season’s points tally and will be looking to finish further up the table.
- Graham Potter side have performed better away from home with six of the total nine wins coming on the road.
- Wolves won the reverse fixture and will for looking for a postive result to enhance their chances of a European finish.
Wolverhampton vs Brighton Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches