Southampton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Southampton came from behind to draw 2-2 at Brighton thanks to Ward Prowse’s brace.
- The Saints have lacked consistency and have one win across nine matches with that win coming against Arsenal.
- Arsenal’s win came at St Mary’s where the hosts have won five of their last ten home matches.
- Crystal Palace played out to a goalless draw against Leeds on Monday to stretch their winless run to four matches.
- Patrick Viera’s side had a good run before the Leicester defeat and did reach the FA quarter-finals.
- The Eagles have lost all their last three away matches but have three wins and three draws from their last ten outings.
- Palace displayed some good performances on Monday and are expected to give Southampton hard times.
- Southampton tend to bring mixed result and remain a decent side to pick a result here
Southampton vs Crystal Palace: H2H
Home & Away Matches