Fleetwood Town Vs Doncaster Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Fleetwood failed to build on their 1-0 win over Burton as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Bristol Rover after a comeback in the second half.
- The hosts are languishing at the middle of the table with 30 points; they have won eight games, drawn six and lost nine on the road.
- They have proved to be a real fortress while playing at home. They are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won four games and drew in one.
- Doncaster were held on a 2-2 draw by Oxford United at home to extend their unbeaten run in the last five league games.
- The visitors are at position seven on the league one table with 39 points; they have won eleven games, drawn six and lost six on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Fleetwood vs Doncaster: Head to head
The two teams last met in October where Fleetwood secured a 4-0 win away from home.
In their last five meetings, Doncaster have won two games and Fleetwood one as they drew in two.
Fleetwood have won one game and drawn two in the three home meetings with Doncaster.