Southampton Vs West Ham Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Southampton have been having a hard time this season going for twelve winless games in the league but they secured a back to back win over Arsenal and Huddersfield to neutralize their performance.
- The home side is at position 16th on the league table with 15 points; they have won three games, drawn six and lost nine on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won one, drew three and lost one.
- West Ham suffered a 2-0 loss to Watford at home to end their four consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The visitors are at position twelve on the table with twenty four points; they have won seven games, drawn three and lost eight on the road.
- They have lacked a clear form while playing away from home as they won one game, drew two and lost one in their last five away league games.
Southampton vs West Ham: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where West Ham recorded a 3-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Southampton won three games and West Ham won two.
Southampton have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with West Ham.