Inter Vs Napoli Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Inter failed to build on their 1-0 bright win over Udinese at home as they were held on a 1-1 draw by Chievo away from home.
- The hosts are third on the table with thirty three points; they have won ten games, drawn three and lost four on the road.
- They have been prolific while playing at home as they won in all their last five home league games.
- The high flying Napoli are on four consecutive winning streaks in the Serie A as they recorded a 1-0 win over Spal at home in their most recent game.
- The away team is second on the table with forty one points; they have won thirteen games, drawn two and lost two.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games as they won four games but unfortunately lost one on the road.
Inter vs Napoli: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where they had a goalless draw at Inter.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Napoli won two games and Inter won one.
Inter have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last home meetings with Napoli.
Inter Vs Napoli Prediction Standing
Inter Vs Napoli Prediction Home/Away Matches
Inter Vs Napoli Prediction: Current Form