Charleroi Vs Standard Liege Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Charleroi were at a good form in the Jupiler League going for five consecutive unbeaten games but it was broken with a heavy 3-1 loss to Waregem.
- The hosts are languishing at the middle of the table with thirty points; they have won nine games, drawn three and lost eight.
- They have turned to a real fortress while playing at home as they won seven consecutive home league games.
- Standard Liege secured a 3-1 win over Oostende at home to build on their bright 4-1 win over Waregem in the previous game.
- The visitors are enjoying at position four on the league table with 33 points; they have won nine games, drawn six and lost five on the run.
- They have lack consistency in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two
Charleroi vs Standard Liege: Head to head
The two teams last met in September this year where they had a goalless draw at Standard Liege.
They have drawn four times as the away team won one game in their last five meetings.
Charleroi have won one game, drawn three and lost on in their last five home meetings with Standard Liege.
Also Read: How to win the Midweek Jackpot
Charleroi Vs Standard Liege Prediction Standing
Charleroi Vs Standard Liege Prediction Home/Away Matches
Charleroi Vs Standard Liege Prediction Current Form
Our final verdict is given after considering all the verdicts given above. REGISTER FOR FREE HERE to receive our final Jackpot combination