Spal Vs Udinese Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Spal suffered a 1-0 loss to Napoli away from home to extend their winless run in the last seven home league games.
- The hosts are at the bottom half of the table with sixteen points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost nine on the road.
- They have failed to impress in their last six home league games as they drew three times and lost three.
- Udinese were held on a 1-1 draw by Frosinone at home having suffered a back to back loss to Atalanta and Inter.
- The away team is two points below the hosts; they have won three games, drawn five and lost nine on the run.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they drew twice and lost three times.
Spal vs Udinese: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year at Udinese where they had a 1-1 draw.
They have met thrice in their history where Spal won twice.
Spal recorded a 3-2 win in their first and only home meeting with Udinese.
Spal Vs Udinese Prediction: Standing
Spal Vs Udinese Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Spal Vs Udinese Prediction: Current Form