Newport Vs Forest Green Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Newport failed to bounce back from a 2-1 loss to Swindon as they suffered a 3-2 loss to Lincoln at home.
- The home team is at position eight on the table with thirty five points; they won ten games, drew five and lost seven on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home league games as they won three games and drew two.
- Forest Green will be looking to build on their back to back win over Yeovil and Crewe as they travel to Newport.
- The visitors are one point ahead of the hosts; they have won nine games, drawn nine and lost four on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games as they won three games and lost two.
Newport vs Forest Green: Head to head
The two teams last in October this year where they had a 1-1 draw at Forest Green.
In their thirteen meetings; Newport have won four games while Forest Green have won three. They have drawn six times.
Newport have won one game, drawn three and lost one in the five home meetings with Forest Green.
Newport Vs Forest Green Prediction Standing
Newport Vs Forest Green Prediction Home/Away Matches