Carlisle Vs Oldham Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Carlisle secured a 3-2 win over Crawley away from home to build on their 4-0 win over Colchester.
- The home team is currently at position ten on the league Two table with thirty three points; they have won ten games, drawn three and lost ten on the run.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three.
- Oldham were at six consecutive unbeaten games in the league but the recorded was broken with a 3-2 loss to Exeter at home.
- The visitors are one point below the hosts; they have won eight games, drawn eight and lost seven on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won game, drew two and lost two.
Carlisle vs Oldham: Head to head
The two teams last met in October where Carlisle secured a 3-1 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Oldham won twice and Carlisle won three times.
Carlisle have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Oldham.
Carlisle Vs Oldham Prediction Standing