Walsall Vs Bristol Rovers Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Following a heavy 4-0 loss to Bradford City away from home, Walsall were held on a 1-1 draw by Peterborough.
- The hosts are at position eleven on the league table with 31 points; they have won eight games, drawn seven and lost eight on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Bristol Rovers registered a 2-1 win over Fleetwood at home to end their five consecutive league game losses.
- The away team is sitting at the relegation table with 20 points; they have won five games, drawn five and lost thirteen on the run.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they won one game and lost four.
Walsall vs Bristol Rovers: Head to head
Walsall recorded a 1-0 win away from home in their most recent meeting in October.
The two teams have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Walsall won two games and Bristol won one.
Walsall have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings.