Bristol City Vs Brentford Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Bristol City did well to hold Derby on a 1-1 draw away from home to make up to five consecutive unbeaten run in the league.
- The home team is languishing at the middle of the table with 31 points; they have won eight games, drawn seven and lost eight on the road.
- They have performed poorly in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Brentford secured a bright 1-0 win over Bolton to end their six consecutive game losses in the league.
- The away team is at position 18th on the league table with 25 points; they have won six games, drawn seven and lost ten on the road.
- They will be looking to register their first away win of the season as they travel to Bristol.
Bristol City vs Brentford: Head to head
The two teams last met in October where Bristol city recorded a 1-0 win away from home.
Brentford have dominated in their last five meetings with Bristol as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Bristol city have won one game and lost four in their last five home meetings with Brentford.
Bristol City Vs Brentford Prediction: Standing
Bristol City Vs Brentford Prediction: Home/Away Matches