Bolton Vs Rotherham Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Bolton will be looking to record their first win in the last thirteen games as they welcome Rotherham for 24th round of the Championship league.
- The hosts are sitting in the relegation table with 18 points; they have won four games, drawn six and lost 13 on the run.
- They have performed poorly in their last five home league games as they lost four games and drew in one.
- Following a double header draw with Reading and Sheffield Wed, Rotherham suffered a heavy 4-0 loss to West Brom at home.
- The visitors are at the bottom half of the table with four points above the hosts; they have won four games, drawn ten and lost nine on the road.
- They have proved not to be promising visitors in their last five travels as they drew four times and lost one on the run.
Bolton vs Rotherham: Head to head
The two teams last met in October where they had a 1-1 draw at Rotherham as they host scored in the late minutes of the game having failed to score a penalty.
In their last five meetings each team have won twice as they drew in one game.
Bolton have won in the two home meetings with Rotherham.
Bolton Vs Rotherham Prediction Standing
Bolton Vs Rotherham Prediction Home/Away Matches
Bolton Vs Rotherham Prediction Current Form