Coventry Vs Charlton Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Coventry suffered a 1-0 loss to Shrewsbury to extend their three consecutive game losses in the league one.
- The home team is languishing at the bottom of the table with twenty nine points; they have won eight games, drawn five and lost ten on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home games as they won two games, drew two and lost one on the run.
- Charlton have been performing well in their recent games as they are in three consecutive winning streaks in the league following a 2-0 home win against Gillingham.
- The away team is currently sitting at position four on the league table with 43 points; they have won 13 games, drawn four and lost six on the run.
- They have performed mixed up results in their last five away games as they won three games and lost two on the run.
Coventry vs Charlton: Head to head
The two teams last met in October where Coventry secured a thorough 2-1 win away from home.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn twice as Coventry won two times and Charlton won once.
Coventry have drawn four times and lost once in their last five home meetings with Charlton.
Coventry Vs Charlton Prediction Standing
Coventry Vs Charlton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Coventry Vs Charlton Prediction Current Form