Swansea Vs Aston Villa Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Swansea had held a good form winning three consecutive games after coming from three consecutive losses in the championship league but their efforts were cut by a 3-2 loss to Hull.
- The hosts are at position twelve on the league table with 32 points; they have won nine games, drawn five and lost nine on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games but unfortunately lost two.
Also Read: How to win the Midweek Jackpot
- Aston Villa suffered a heavy 3-2 loss to Leeds at home to end their seven consecutive unbeaten games run in the league.
- The away team is one point above the hosts; they have won eight games, drawn nine and lost six on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last three away games as they won two games and drew in one.
Swansea vs Aston Villa: Head to head
The two teams last met in October where Aston Villa secured a 1-0 win at home.
Swansea have dominated in their last five meetings with Aston Villa winning four games and losing one.
Swansea have won three games and drawn two in their last five home meetings with Aston Villa.
Swansea Vs Aston Villa Prediction Standing
Swansea Vs Aston Villa Prediction Home/Away Matches
Swansea Vs Aston Villa Prediction: Current Form
Our final verdict is given after considering all the verdicts given above. REGISTER FOR FREE HERE to receive our final Jackpot combination